This is a quick guide to the softwares used with the PCBs we sell. Please note that I am giving you the exact steps that make it work for me. However, it is possible that some people will have problems. Please email email@example.com with Subject: suo TX software problem to consult with our KR team.
suo PCB is likely to be used for these boards: TX-75v2, TX-87se, TX-84/87v2, TX-108se, EO-87, etc.
1/ suo TX Software:
- Software releases:
- v4.1 and update with this firmware
- v4.5 x32
- v4.5 x64
- v4.6 x86 x64 and update with the current firmware
- After downloading, extract it as a folder on your desktop.
- Run TX_Device.exe from there. If somehow nothing happens when you double click it, go to the taskbar and check on the right because sometimes it will automatically minimize itself.
- When you get to the software, it looks like this and your board should be recognized automatically:
- Click the layout and the keymap should show up:
- In this example, I change the Menu key to Fn key. Right click the Menu key, choose FN then hit the Apply button:
- I then turn on FN layer and edit key "1" and "2" into Volume Up and Volume Down. Do the same as the previous step. Right click the key, choose Multi media tab, choose Volume Up or down then hit Apply.
From now on, whenever you do a combo key: "Fn + 1" then your volume will go up.
- Layout change: Right-click on your enter to ISO enter for example.
- Light effects:
- Global Lighting and Custom effects are for your in-switch LEDs
- RGB Round is for your side LEDs
- LOGO effect is for your TX Logo LED above the arrow keys.
- NSC mode: if you want to LED to turn on ONLY when you press the indicator (SHIFT) then turn on this mode.
- Reset: If you want to quickly reset your PCB, hit the cog icon on the top right and choose reset.
2/ Leeku PCBs: L3 Tools or JigOn
All the infos can be found on KBDLab.